The industry is shifting as hotel and restaurant F&B operations worldwide are reimagining themselves to offer exciting concepts to reshape the future. Learn how experts are using popups, cloud kitchens and other exciting offerings to entice their guests.
- How to continue creating effective and smart operations and financial plans in this climate
- Can technology play a helpful role to streamline systems and provide improved guest experiences as well as facilitate more contact-free solutions?
- When do you see convention, corporate, and large private event business returning, and how will the approach, marketing, and execution of these events be different than before?
- Best practices both landlords and tenants can follow now and over the course of the next year?
- What steps can operators take to make both guests and their teams feel comfortable and confident?
- As hotels struggle with maintaining signature service touchpoints, how will restaurants and dining programs adapt to new guest expectations balanced with original brand standards in service and excellence?
- Is this a time to redefine hospitality and what it means to the guest, and if so, how?
- Mistakes made and lessons learned as hotels and resorts reopen. How can we course correct?
- Are there any overall dining, travel, or leisure trends you would like to predict for the next year / few years?